mercredi 27 janvier 2010

CLUB COLLECTION 471

Seb In The Mix

FREDERIC CHÂTEAU – Les Liaisons Dangereuses – Orlando
INSTANT FUNK – I Got My Mind Made Up (Acapella)
THE B-52'S -Love Cheack – Reprise Records
A-HA – Cry Rolf – WEA International
PASCAL ROOD – On En Fera Quelqu'un – Virgin FRANCE
COMMUNARDS – So Cold The Night – London Records
NEW ORDER – Blue Monday (Club Collection Remix) – Factory Communication Limited

Megamix

VARIOUS ARTIST – 90 Sonidos Megamix (Mixed By Maglio Nordetti) No Info
ICE MC - Think About The Way
PLAYAHITTY - The Summer Is Magic
LA BOUCHE - Be My Lover
ME & MY - Dub I Dub
CORONA - Try Me Out
2 BROTHERS ON THE 4 FLOOR - Dreams
X-ITE - Down Down Down
ALEXIA - Number One
J.K. - You & I
NETZWERK - Memories

KRAFTWERK – Die Roboter – Capitol Records

Aucun commentaire: