lundi 14 novembre 2011

CLUB COLLECTION 562

CLUB COLLECTION N° 562

Megamix

VARIOUS ARTISTS - The Real Deep Majic Dance 29 (Mixed By Dj Deep) - Deep Dance
DEADLY SINS - Everybody's Dancing
CAPPELLA - Move It Up
SPARKS - When Do I Get To Sing "My Way"
KEITH MAC PROJECT - Take Me To A Higher Love
REDNEX - Cotton Eye Joe
REEL 2 REAL - Can You Feel It ?
THE OUTHERE BROTHERS - Don't Stop
2 UNLIMITED - No One
BLACK ROSE - Melody
FOURTEEN 14 - Don't Leave Me
JAY JAY OKOCHA - I I Am Am JJ
SIN-CLUB - (I Wish You) Lot Of Luck
NOIZEFACTORY FT. TANYA - Reach Out
STANLEY FOORT - Love Makes The World Go Round
ARMY OF LOVERS - Lit De Parade
TALEESA - I Found Luv
THE FREE - Lover On The Line
DJ BOBO - Let The Dream Come True
BASS BUMPERS - Good Fun
MAXX - You Can Get It
OPHELIA - Hand In Hand
CLUBFISH - Nimm'n
SNAp - Welcome To Tomorrow

Seb in the mix

THE REAL THING - Can You Feel The Force - Pye Records
MARC LAVOINE - Le Parking Des Anges - Phonogram
RAFT - Io (c'est çà) - Polydor
NICK JOHN - Lost In A Dream (The Nick Mix) - Megatone Records

Aucun commentaire: