lundi 25 novembre 2013

CLUB COLLECTION 667


Seb Blind Sensation In The Mix

FAT LARRY'S BAND - Lookin' For Love - Fantasy
PHyLLIS NELSON - I Like You - Carrere
BROS - When Will I Be Famous ? (The Contender Dub Mix) - CBS
FREeEZ - I.O.U. (Lenny B's Classic Euro Mix By Lenny Bertoldo) - X-Mix
LEON LOVE - Once Is Not Enough (Unbelievable Dub Mix) - Cutting Records

Megamix

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Power Dance Road (Mixed By Jack La Motta) - Universal Productions
BILLY OCEAN - European Queen
MURRAY HEAD - One Night In Bangkok
ROBEY - One Night In Bangkok
BAR-KAYS - Sexomatic
BILLY OCEAN - European Queen
MODERN TALKING - You’re My Heart You’re My Soul
FOX THE FOX - Precious Little Diamond
KOOL & THE GANG - Fresh
DAZZ BAND - Let It All Blow
THE TEMPTATIONS - Treat Her Like A Lady
PHIL COLLINS - Sussudio
KING - Love And Pride
DEODATO - S.O.S. Fire In The Sky
...

GAZEBO - I Like Chopin (Rain Mix) - Zyx Music

Aucun commentaire: