mercredi 28 janvier 2015

CLUB COLLECTION 728


Sèb Blind Sensation In The Mix

GWEN GUTHRIE - It Should Have Been You - Island Records
KINGS OF TOMORROW - Finally (Acapella)
CHANGE - lovers holiday - WEA
ALAN BARRY - Come On - Zyx Records
NEW ORDER - Bizarre Love Triangle (Club Collection Re-Edit) - Club Collection
ENYA - ORINOCO FLOW (FREESTYLE DANCE DUB MIX by D.Gayer) - No Info

Megamix

VARIOUS ARTISTS - The Sickest Freestyle Megamix On Earth Part 1 (Mixed By James Anthony) - http://www.waxdj.com/djs/1551/
JAIDIE - Love You, love You
INFORMATION SOCIETY - Think
YVONNE DE LEON - I Can’t Face The Fact
TKA - Come Get My Love
SWEET SENSATION - Never Let You Go
DENISE LOPEZ - Say I'm Sorry
THE COVER GIRLS - My Heart Skips A Beat
SPIRIT MATTER - Crimes Of Passion
APRIL - Someone To Hold
VOICE - Witin My Heart
BODY AND STYLE - Listen To my Cries
RIOS SISTERS - Are You Looking For Love ?
CORINA - Give Me Back my Heart
LATIN RASCALS - It Must Be You
NOEL - Silent Morning
LA GIRLS - No more No More


KEN LASZLO - Tonight (original 12’ Version) - Memory Records

Aucun commentaire: