mercredi 10 août 2016

CLUB COLLECTION 807


Megamix

VARIOUS ARTIsTS – Multimix vol. 5 (Mixed by DJ Mike) – https://soundcloud.com/djmike–on–hmrs/
HEAVY D & THE BOYZ FEAT. AARON HALL – Now That We Found Love
WEE PAPA GIRLS RAPPER – Werul
MC HAMMER – U Can't Touch This
QUEEN – Another One Bites The Dust
JUNGLE BROTHERS – I'll House You
ERIC B & RAKIM – I Know You Got Soul
DEEE–LITE – Groove Is In The Heart
LUTHER VANDROSS – Never Too Much
PURE ENERGY – Love Game
PATRICE RUSHEN – Forget Me Nots
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA – Just Get Up And Danse
S.O.S. BAND – Just Be Good To Me
BARKEYS – Sexomatic
HERBIE HANCOCK – Rock It


Sèb Blind Sensation In The Mix

THE MAXX – Cocaïne
CORO – You're Just Who I Need
THE VOYAGERS –Distant Planet
PUFF DADDY – I'll Be Missing You
ZAPP – Danse Floore
PEPETO – The Pink Panther Theme (Funky Version)
SAMANTHA FOX – I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)

Aucun commentaire: